Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An interesting fact I learned today

I learned today that you can record "live" under the document camera. So for example, we received our caterpillars today and instead of modeling in front of the classroom how to get their things ready for their caterpillar, I recorded myself getting everything ready. When the students returned from Art, they were ready to watch the video on the big screen. We were able to pause it so they could do things step by step with me while I walked around the room to help them if they had any problems. Here are the steps you need to take in order to record:
  1. Open SDP software – Click on full screen.
  2. Click on InterWrite icon on bottom task bar – Choose Record and Playback…
  3. Full screen – Press “record” button

Cool! It saves it as avi. file that plays with InterWrite or Windows Media Player.

No comments: