- Turn on your projector
- Turn on your document camera
- On your computer, click the document camera icon
- Position your page under the document camera
- Turn on your interwrite pad and launch the Interactive Mode through
the Intewrite Icon. Note your Interwrite toolbox opens.
- Click the full screen button on the document camera window that appears on your computer.
- Now you have your document displayed through your projector onto the big screen, and you have your Interwrite tools. You can choose the pen and write on your screen without writing on your document. You can also highlight certain words or phrases that you want to emphasize.
I had a great deal of fun doing this activity. These activities were shared with my by my third grade peers. I can't wait to use it again.